This morning Eric Worre gave an inspiring Periscope that I just happened to chilling with Jacob when the computer buzzed at me. And though Periscope was giving fits, it was Excellent. I've been feeling in a bit of a slumb, not from my team, but because I myself was just in a business-y slump through the holidays, and I can't wait to see what the new year brings! Check out NetworkMarketingPro.com/supercharge for more info!
10 Steps To Supercharge Your Network Marketing Business
1. Personal Growth
- Be a Lifelong Learner (Take Notes!)
- Listen (audio, podcasts, repetition)
- Reading (What's on your book list? Network Marketing Pro!)
- Watching (training videos, youtube, periscope ;) )
- Attending - Go to Convention, Classes, Events
- Associations - Can push or pull you on or off track, choose wisely
- Budget - set a specific amount aside for personal growth (he started $500)
*Consume content then Go To Work! ~ 30 minutes a day
2. Network Marketing Skills - Top earners make sure their group is Trained
-a. Finding Prospects
-b. Inviting Prospects
-c. Presenting to Prospects
-d. Follow up with Prospects
-e. Closing the deal
-f. Getting New People Started
-g. Promoting New Events
Rate self 1-10 on each category, then rate the team 1-10. Set in motion strategy to make teams better. Repeat assessment periodically.
3. Product or Service
- Be a Passionate Ambassador
- Public Use, consume it publically
- Train on your Product/Service
- Gather Customers, try to maintain a small tight group, 10ish
4. Time Management -
- Treat this like a Job!
- Have specific hours, set in advance, let people know your "office hours"
-"Manage activities, not time."
- 15 minute strategy, Focused!
- Top leaders are Fiercely Protective of their Time.
5. Consistent Method of Operation
- What are habits that serve you best?
-Top leaders have daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual baseline plans
-Daily - Plan for the day - Personal Development/ spiritual time,
1. Use products daily
2. Sharing Products with Others
3. Sharing the opportunity with at least 1
4. Promoting Events
-Weekly - Plan for the entire week on Sunday night.
-Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly - building campaigns
-Develop solid baselines! Consistency is Key!
- Simple - Top earners Simplify, and keep it duplicatable
-Fight Complexity - Don't mess with simple core message, nature tends to chaos
"I don't know, all I know is ex./use products to xyz" It's OK to say I don't know
7. Events - Meetings Make Money! Personal contact helps make decisions
- ANNUAL CONVENTION! -June 22-26 Non-negotiable. Sacred time. Fastest way to get to the top.
-Quarterly, Regional, Local, Home, Online events - all build to Convention
"We are Event Promoters." Be an Event Ambassador!
8. Communication - The Organization most connected wins!
- Strategies, Email, Social Groups, Phone, Text, Conference Calls, Webinars, Videos
-Weak leaders depend (hope) on their leaders. Top leaders make sure for them, blast info repeatedly, cover all bases. * I need to work on this!
9.Mapping your year - 12 months in your year, times of highs, med, and low
-Get people to Convention, recruiting, customers, contests
-*When mapping your year, plan the campaigns!
10. Campaigns - Engage, Create, and Promote campaigns!
- short term burst of activity with a particular goal
-Leaders think in Campaigns, thinking I need an Assignment!
-Product Campaign - train people build around it, use it, promote it, make it fun
-Recruiting - this month, "Get 3 to Live Free"*, focus on it
-Home Meeting - 10 in 10 weeks*, win something special, a pin
-Convention - Top Ten Reason, value, benefits for going
-Tools/System - example: audio cd giveaway, opportunity video
11. BONUS STRATEGY: Success Loves Speed!
- Baseline does daily requirements, but occasionally need to get a Boost
-Take an Evening (4 hours) and go Nuts! Make appts, call, mail, text...
-Take a day (12 hrs)
-Week to Meet a hundred people!
Become Bold, Crazy, Attractive- Part Time people can do an eve, day, week
- Month - create a 30 day game plan
- 90 days - Insanity Boot Camp- most people not ready, but Full Time leaders can
**Eric Worre has a Series of Training Programs
1. Getting Started - Formula One - online 100$
2. Go Pro Recruiting Mastery - 20 hrs, 1500$
3. 90 Day Game Plan - 2 day 1000$ per person
4. Most Powerful Women - Home Study course 500$
5. Network Marketing Speaker Academy- how to keynote, speeches, 2 day course $1000
- Go Pro All Access - Netflix like with all of the above $500 for 12 months
SPECIAL- $500 +Gift to 3 people - I believe in you!