One of my biggest goals is to be Executive by June.
The reason for that is a subgoal - I'm going to Convention. But they just sent around a note that the Si6 'Silver in 6' reward program is going to be discontinued March 1st. They will grandfather anyone in who has already achieved . So I'm going to try to kick it up a notch, by offering this special deal for anyone who would like to join my team, or to kick it up by joining our monthly frequent shopper program, Essential Rewards.
I've been reading the book - Oola: Finding Balance in an Unbalanced World by Dave Braun and Troy Amdahl. If you haven't checked out this book, please do so! It's Awesome! Oola is defined as a State of Awesomeness. And when you do that by boosting 7 different life categories, when you are balanced, your life wheel rolls smoothly. That's a very abbreviated version of it. I follow the OolaLife on Periscope. When Gary and Mary Young read the book, they loved it too. And they got together with the Oola Guys to develop 2 Oola based Oil blends: Oola Balance and Oola Grow. Then last year Young Living and Oola got together and developed the Infused 7, based on the 7 Principles of Oola: Faith, Family, Field, Finance, Friends, Fitness, and Fun.
One of the first assignments as I finished the book, was to find My Why. To do that, I pick 3 goals for each of the 7 F's, and then find one Goal to start on with regard to them.
1. To be Debt - free. Don't spend what we don't have.
2. Pay off Disney credit card
3. Pay Medical Debts.
1. Run a 5K
2. Lose 50 pounds
3. Exercise to Sweat Everyday
1. Read a Devotional Everyday
2. Join a small group
3. Church choir - maybe rejoin in the fall
1. Be a better friend, travel to see them, offer to host
2. Visit once a week
3. Send a Birthday Card in the mail
1. Care Calls - one or two a week, monthly team calls
2. Weekly Perisocpe
3. Executive by Convention in Utah (was supposed to be June, but now by March hopefully)
1. Yell less
2. From 4-7 No Computer/work, Community Screen Time, unless Family Movie Night
3. Dates with Each Child, one per month / Monthly Date with Eric
1. Wii U once a week
2. Save $ for Family Vacation
3. Weekly Alone Time
Post a Comment